Ask an expert

21 Jul 2005

lump on back passage
HI im a 25 yr old female i have found a lump on my back passage have pain in my stomach tired all the time and get dirreoah or sometimes cant go im to embarssed to go to my doctor pls give me an idea of wot this could be thanks .
Answer 745 views

01 Jan 0001

This does not sound like a gynae problem. Please post to CyberDoc.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19294 votes