Ask an expert

13 Mar 2007

lump on pelvic area
I have a lump on my pelvic area under the skin as big as a 20c piece.It`s painful when I press on it but not red or anything
Could this be ingrown hair,but thats ussaly the size of a pimple and not this big?
Answer 407 views

01 Jan 0001

Ingrown hairs can get quite big if they become infected. It sounds like you may need antibiotics.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.