Ask an expert

14 Dec 2004

Sorry for posting my question on this section but I didn't know where to post it.
I'm 7 months pregnant & just broke up with my boyfriend. Though I'm financially independant and all, I asked him to help out financially to start buying the baby's stuff and help out with the medical bills but he refuses. He doesn't want to help out in any way. How soon can I start suing for maitanance???
Answer 338 views

01 Jan 0001

This is really a legal question. I'd suggest that you contact a social worker or a lawyer for help.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes