Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Apr 2007
May i be pregnant?
A month ago i had unprotected sex with my long -time partner and it was the last day of my periods. i used the morning after pill pills the same day but day after we had sex again. But the problem is last on my menstruration, i only menstrurated for 2 days with light flow and some few drops. Normally my periods take 5-7 days as i am using contraception pills(Triphasil pills). I eat a lot and become so short tempered these days. I've gained weight and i've become choosy with certain foods. I did vomit few times and have sleepless nights. My discharge are normal but i urinate a lot these days. Please help me AM i Pregnant?
If you were taking Triphail regularly and took the morning after Pill, pregnancy would be unlikely though not impossible. Your symptoms could be from the morning after pill.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Is fasting the best way to start a diet? For people with metabolic syndrome, the answer is yes
- Despite risk of severe Covid-19, mask-wearing inconsistent in people with underlying conditions
- SIU investigating Eskom’s Jan Oberholzer after 3 previous probes found no irregularities
- Respected but suspended: Eskom's Solly Tshitangano faced similar misconduct charges in 2005
- Clawing back lost money: Eskom's claim against Econ Oil bigger than initially thought
- From a glacier to steps - 10 things named after Prince Philip
- World renowned opera singer Sibongile Mngoma and NAC occupiers served with eviction order
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19857 votes