Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Jan 2004
I have been for a laparotomy at the end of September for endometriosis. My doctor has put me on a course of tridomose 2.5mg. I am not coping with the side effects - my doctor has advised me to stop it but I have to go for an injection at the start of my menses. I am not in the country next month & my course of medication finishes next Sunday. What happens when I stop the tridomose & how long after Sunday will I menstruate & will I experience pain etc. I will appreciate it if this information will be emailed to me. Can this stay anonymous.
I cannot reply to private e-mails from this site. If you stop the Tridomose before completing the course, your pain may well return as the endometriosis will probably not have been cured yet. It is not possible to say how long after stopping Tridomose you will menstruate as this varies from person to person. It could be a few weeks or you may miss a few periods.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- Best evidence on Covid-19 vaccines, immunity and whether the virus will become endemic or seasonal
- Police minister to 'seek clarity' on claims News24 journalist 'bugged'
- Ralph Mathekga | Mkhwebane inquiry: Where does the loyalty of the ANC caucus lie?
- North West intervention: 'Let's not mention names' - committee chair tells MPs
- Brian Molefe: I have no regrets that I knew the Guptas
- EXTRACT | The Profiler Diaries: South African serial murderer
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19467 votes