Ask an expert

19 Oct 2009

can men go see gynaeclogist to check themselves out or where can they go to if they think they are infertile
Answer 395 views

01 Jan 0001

They should see a urologist. If you are part of a couple then a gynaecologist will assess you both and decide on what the problem is and what treatment is needed.
Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.