Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Apr 2007
I was late on my period by two weeks and took a home pregnancy test one week ago, it was positive. I know I am pregnant, but this morning I started to spot bleed, and I am experiencing cramping. Could this be a miscarage?
Yes it could be. See your doctor straight away.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- OPINION | Blood clot risks: comparing the AstraZeneca vaccine and the contraceptive pill
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
- Ramaphosa's public appointment of military chiefs 'shows who is boss' - analysts
- Bongani Bongo fighting back after NPA challenges his acquittal on corruption charges
- WATCH | 'No money will bring back the baby's amputated hand. We want answers' - Mpumalanga family
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19962 votes