Ask an expert

01 Aug 2007

Missed period

I missed my period this month and use Ginette contraceptive tables. I did a home pregnancy test, but it showed negative. What should I do? Must I go for a blood pregnancy test? Should I go to my doctor? GP or Gynaecologist?

Please give advise

Thanking you in advance
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

See your GP initially. It may just be that the womb lining has been thinned by the Pill.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.