Ask an expert

23 Jan 2004

My womb
Hi please help me my womb is so sore that i can not have sex with my hussy.Is there anything wrong with it or i need t go see a Gynae. Anyone there please help me.
Answer 382 views

01 Jan 0001

You should certainly see a gynaecologist. You could have a pelvic infection, cyst or some other problem with the womb or ovaries.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.