Ask an expert

10 Feb 2004

Myomectomy - names of top ob/gyn surgeons?
I have large uterine fibroids and have been told that a hysterecomy is the way to go. I would rather follow the myomectomy route and would appreciate the names of any well known surgeons regularly doing this procedure in SA. Any advice/direction would be really appreciated. Thanks.
Answer 366 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot give recommendations on this site. Most gynaecologists are qualified to do a myomectomy. t is not a specialised operation.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.