Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Jul 2008
I HAD A PAP SMEAR 1 MONTH AGO WHICH CAME BACK CLEAR, I BATH EVERY MORNING,WEAR PANTY LINERS AND USE WET WIPES WHEN I USE THE LOO. I WORK IN AN OFFICE WITH 6 WOMEN AND AIRCON WITH NO WINDOWS BUT OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN AND OUR OFFICE IS HORSESHOE SHAPE. I AM A BIT OVERWEIGHT AND DO WEAR COTTON PANTIES AND SKIRTS. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I CAN STINK SO BAD THAT OTHERS CAN PICK IT UP OR I MAKE THE WHOLE OFFICE STINK LIKE " VROT VIS/CREOLES CHIPS" ETC IF IT' S NOT MY VAGINA, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ONES BODY CAN GIVE OFF SUCH AN ODOUR? I GOT A GOOD SENSE OF SMELL, BUT I CAN' T SMELL ANYTHING, NEITHER CAN THE LADY THAT SITS OPPOSITE ME OR MY HUSBAND?
Sweat can cause a smell, though you would expecet the people near you to pick it up.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- EXPLAINER | 5 things you need to know about phase two vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- Wandile Sihlobo | Grain production could be better than expected this year
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes