Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Dec 2004
Natural Birth after C section
I have had two previous c sections 1st baby in destress 2nd pushy doctor on call. The second c section was worst experience of my life. The epidural did not work properly. I honestly do not want another one. My new gynae says it is not possable. I would love it for 3rd baby. Is it possable
The chances of rupture of the uterus if you go into labour after two caesareans is high and thus not recommended.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- 'Illegitimate' royal council plans to loot Balobedu funds, ANC MP Mathole Motshekga claims
- Bok props: Will Dobson consider 'doing a Jake' on Sharks?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20320 votes