Ask an expert

31 Jul 2006

Natural Birth Problem
Hi Doc,

I had natural births for both of my children,After my second child's birth though my vagina is extremely big that I don't enjoy sex anymore, the openning is tight enough but inside it's like a big hollow hole, is there anything I can do about this.

Extremely unhappy
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

Try pelvic floor exercises.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19950 votes