Ask an expert

24 Jul 2008

Need Help
I am 25 years old and have been married for four months. I seem to be suffering from vaginal dryness. My husband and I have been struggling when it comes to sex. I have also discvered a lump in my breast which the doctor says is inflamation. I drink Minerva each day. Is this all hormonaal related and what should I do?
Answer 253 views

01 Jan 0001

It could be hormonal. Try using KY jelly.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19371 votes