Ask an expert

22 Dec 2004

Need help quickly
Please could you advise me where it is possible to obtain one of the following pills - Mifepristone, RU 486 or Cytotec. I fear I could be pregnant again and already have two children at the age of 22. I've just found a permanent job, and fear that if I don't act quickly, it'll be to late. A third child is definately out of the question.
Please help me
Answer 405 views

01 Jan 0001

These pills have to be prescribed by a doctor, so consult one if you are pregnant.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes