Ask an expert

21 Jan 2004

Need to go to gynae
Iam 21 and ive been sexually active for a while now. ive been scared to go, but i feel its definetly time. Please help me to find one in the sandton area. iam not too worried if its a male or female.
Also not one that will cost me an arm and a leg.
Answer 343 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot give recommendations on this site. Please check the Find a doctor section.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9464 votes
68% - 20193 votes