Ask an expert

04 Jan 2005

need to have a baby

my fiance' and i experience pain during and after sex, we have tried relaxation and different positions it does not help. He has tried going to urologist but he was told there is nothing wrong with him and i have also gone for pap smear and gynea check up but nothing was detected. I am concern that this might have an effect on our relationship because we want to have a child now since we have tried to accomodated the problem. please advise me on what to do and where to go.

Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a sexologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.