Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Jul 2005
Need to know
Hi there ladies, I need some help please. I had a German Measle injection on the 5 April 2005, after a D & C. My problem now is the following, before i fell pregnant I had a 31 day cycle. After the D & C everything was deurmekaar. In May my period was on the 16 th for the first time regular after everthing that has happened, then in june I had a 28 day cycle - my period came on the 13 June. Today it is the 13 July still no sign of period. We tried very had not to have intercourse during the supposed ovulation period. My worry now is wat can go wrong if I did fell pregnant . I do not have any signs of pregnancy. I had all my PMS signs. I really would not mind to be pregnant - but because the 3 months was not over in my last ovulation window I am now worried. Or could it be that I will return to my 31 day cycle. Is there anybody out there that can help me.
The only way to know would be to do a prgenancy test.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- More research provides reassurance on Covid-19 vaccine safety – even for those with severe allergies
- Singh grilling at Zondo commission turns to tug of war on subpoenas
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Ahmed Areff | What a conspiracy involving a 120-year-old lightbulb has to do with your iPhone
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20045 votes