Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Feb 2004
Hi Doc, I would like to know that is it normal, to have no feeling inside your vagina while making love? Sometimes it hurts when we do diffrent positions (in my stomach). I only feel the penis going in and out. I only have the feeling on my clitoris. Sometimes I battle to come. Can you tell me if it is normal? And what can I do to get that feeling inside. Is there any medication that can help me... Please help me!!!!
Most of the feeling is in the clitoris , not in the vagina. That is why most women need clitoral stimulation in order to have orgasms. What your decribe is normal. Ask your partner to stimulate your clitoris before, after or during sex. If you only experience pain in certain positions, this probably means that these positions put pressure on your pelvic organs and perhaps you should try positions which are more comfortable.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Christo Wiese: Don't blame SA prosecutors for slow pace of 'extremely complicated' Steinhoff probe
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
- ‘It was always there’: German envoy Martin Schäfer remembers Shoah survivor Veronica Phillips
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes