Ask an expert

15 Dec 2004

no periods
i'm 22yrs now and have never been on periods i'v been in and out
to all the the guynaecologist and the bottom line is their don't know
what wrong,recentyly i did a surgery and the result were" no signs os of dysplasia,endometrial tissue or melignacy on this biobpsy". the'v tried eostrogen tablet & also that didn't work and now the my gynae has put me on comihexal for 6 months . Should i carry on with theses tablets or should i just let nature take care of itself. p.s. my hormones are perfect and i'm also sexualy active.
please help !
Answer 424 views

01 Jan 0001

You don't say what tests you have had done. I would suggest the following: ultrasound pelvis to check uterus and ovaries, blood tests for FSH, LH and oestrogen, chromosomes if either of these are abnormal, hysteroscopy.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.