Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Jul 2006
I HAVE BEEN ON A PILL FOR MORE THAN 3YEARS AND I STOPPED IN NOVEMBER 2005. I HAD MY NORMAL PERIODS AFTER THAT AND THEN SUDDENLY IN APRIL THEY STOPPED TILL TODAY,HOWEVER I DO HAVE BAD PERIOD PAINS WHEN ITS TIME FOR ME TO GET PERIODS. I HAVE DONE A PREGNACY TEST AND I M NOT PREGNANT. PLEASE ADVICE WHAT CAN BE WRONG DO I NEED TO SEE A GYNACOLOGIST
I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist. Possible cause are not ovulating, cysts or thyroid problems.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- EXPLAINER | 5 things you need to know about phase two vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- Wandile Sihlobo | Grain production could be better than expected this year
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes