Ask an expert

30 Nov 2004

No sexual feeling
My Girlfriend is having problems when we have sex. She has Little or no feeling when having intercourse. She can be clitorally stimulated and seems fine there. She went to see her Gynae but has not got much help besides paying a fortune. She describes the feeling as numb. Any ideas ?
Answer 379 views

01 Jan 0001

Please post to the sexologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.