Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Jan 2009
I have a six month old baby and when she was about a month the doctor put me on microval. Ever since then i have been having my periods non-stop. It only stops for two days and i have them again. What could be the problem? I' m really getting impatient because i used to have a 28-30 day cycle before.
This can be a side effect of Microval. If you have stopped breastfeeding, you could go on to the combined Pill.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- What happens if you walk into a vaccination site? We break it down
- Link between Covid-19 and Alzheimer's-like brain impairment identified
- Does a plant-based diet really help beat Covid-19?
- HIIT workouts: Just 15 minutes of intense activity can improve heart health
- If I stopped state capture evidence, we could have been sued - Zondo pleads for another 3 months
- Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears
- Chris Roper | Tembisa 10: Corruption flourishes if trust in the media is broken
- Facing arrest and jail time for contempt, Hlophe’s attorney Xulu turns to him for help
- Delays, legal costs, assassination attempts: Zondo hears it all in last stretch
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9519 votes
69% - 20862 votes