Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Nov 2005
Not sure anymore
I Started using fertboost two months ago, we are ttc for four months , Dec will be the fith mth. this is now the second month that I started spotting ( light brown on day 24 ), 5 days before the start of my period ( day 29 ). I am not sure why or what this is! Is this something to do with a hormonal imbalance, and will it affect my chances of concieving?? It was never there before, only since I started using fertiboost, are there any of you who have experienced the same symptoms? I am realy desprate, the gyno did some test before I started the fertib. and said that everything seems normal. Please advise , I am so confused right now.
I can't explain the spotting, but it shouldn't interfere with falling pregnant if you are ovulating.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- PODCAST | HIV unmuted: Aids and the elusive vaccine
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- OPINION | Berry lekker: How urban foraging is one way to help feed SA's hungry
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9477 votes
68% - 20349 votes