Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Feb 2004
on dianette-any other pill similar pill which wont interfere with libido??
ive been on dianette for 3months now. ive noticed its alot harder if impossible to orgasm with my partner however hard he tries for me, i guess this is todo with the decreased libido side effects. i find it a very good contraceptive and is helping clear my skin though. is the side effect i have mentioned the same with all brands of the pill???, if not, is there one you can recommend that is A)-a very effective contraception like dianette,B)-good for skin and C)-not interfere so much with libido. i am not put off sex at all, and still enjoy it, but would like to be able to gain the extra bit of pleasure.
The decreased libido is an individual effect rather than related to a particular Pill. Diane is best for the skin if this is your main problem. If not, you can try any of the other pills, e.g Femodene.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Soccer teams, film crews, family bubbles - a win for charter flights during pandemic
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20346 votes