Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Dec 2004
Ovulation & endo etc
Is it possible for one to ovulate with endo or cysts etc. I am ovulating every month for sure but I 'm still strugglig to get pregnant. I have made an appointment with my gynae for next year to check for all these other things. My husband will also be going for tests. I feel very down this month for some reason I thought this was my month and on Saturday when my periods started I just broke down in tears. I have been vey positive for about a year now I just didn't think this year would pass without me being 5 weeks preg or something.
Endometriosis does not cause you not to ovulate and it is possible to ovulate if you have an ovarian cyst. The problem could be that the endometriosis has damaged your tubes.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines and severe side effects: These numbers will help you keep calm
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Covid-19 immunity passports: People could become lax about basic protection measures
- The EFF wants us to use the Russian, Chinese vaccines. But there are unanswered questions about them
- What is a nutritionally balanced diet and how do you achieve it?
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9527 votes
69% - 20980 votes