Ask an expert

26 Nov 2004

pain during sex
Since I had my baby by ceaserian last year december, sex is sometimes painfull. I have a burning sensation on the outside and when my husband puts his penis inside me it hurts. Could this be due a bladder infection that i have had?
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

If your bladder infection has cleared up, it should not be causing any further pain.
I'd suggest you see your gyanecologist to find out what is wrong.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.