Ask an expert

07 Dec 2004

Pain During Sex
i have a pains during sexual intercourse at my abdominal sides,i went to the doctor she confirmed that i have a endormesis,so i need to know how can i treat it and how can it affect my reproduction system. sometimes i have a swollen glands and the mouth of my vagina swollen as well. please help.
Answer 895 views

01 Jan 0001

Endometriosis can either be surgically removed or there are medications that can be used. It can cause tubal blockage if not treated.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.