Ask an expert

23 Dec 2004

pain during sex
kindly help me i usually have pain during sex ,when he is in as if he is pushing internal organs,i do'nt know whether it's becouse of my husbands big sex organ or because i have scoliosis.i did pap smear and it was nad ,pls i love my husband and he is my only sex partner
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

I presume that you have had a gynae check-up and there is no physical problem. You could start by trying different positions. This often helps.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19912 votes