Ask an expert

12 Jan 2005


Can someone please help? I had a sexual relationship with a guy two years ago. I'm experiencing pains in my pelvic bone. I'm also getting pains in my abdomen. I've got a yellowish discharge and it's smelly.
I'm not in the mood to go see a doctor. Is there something i can use.
Two weeks ago i had a round hard ''thingy'', don't know what is was, next to my vaginal opening. It lasted a week, it's gone now.

Please advice
Answer 329 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like you have a pelvic infection. It would be essential to see a doctor and get the right treatment before things get worse.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.