Ask an expert

15 Nov 2004

Painful intercourse
have been experiencing painful intercourse for the past month now. I have a little bit of a burning sensation and a little bit of a watery discharge during the day but otherwise the only problem is that it is very painful during intercourse - it feels like my muscles are bruised. Is there anything seriously wrong with me?
Answer 222 views

01 Jan 0001

You would have to see a doctor for an examination to find out why this is happening.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.