Ask an expert

19 Oct 2009

Painful intercourse but clear tests
I sometimes have painful intercourse. My gynae did a check up and he said that he doubts that I have endometriosis which can cause sore intercourse. He said that i dont have any of the other symptoms- what should I do?
Answer 366 views

01 Jan 0001

Please give more details about the pain. Is it at entry or deep inside? Is it only there in certain positions?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.