Ask an expert

21 Jul 2008

i had problem when i was 23 ,having pains i my womb (like period pains wanst sexual active by then),i went to the doctor ,i was fine for couples of im planning to have a baby (i' m maried) ,but when ever we having intercourse i feel pains in my womb,i have stopped the contraception two moths back.should i see the doctor
Answer 386 views

01 Jan 0001

Yes you should. There are many possible causes, including endometriosis, cysts and chronic infection.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.