Ask an expert

07 Dec 2005

pap smear
Can a normal GP do a pap smear or do you have to go to a gynae to have it done?
Answer 430 views

01 Jan 0001

A GP can do it.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.