Ask an expert

14 Mar 2007

Pap smear test
Hello i went to do a pap smear test my doc says i have a grower . Now i'm concern and scared at the same time . Because last i lost my baby at 32 week they i was dianose with pre eclampsia.
What i want to know is , can the grower cause cancer ? i still like to try for another kid Please help
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

You would have to ask your doctor where the growth was and what type of growth he/she thought is was.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.