Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Jul 2008
Period 2 days early?
Hi, We are trying to conceive for the past 6 months, I am always regular with my period (28days) but I am supposed to only start with my period on Thursday, 24/07/08. I had slight bleeding this morning (2 days early) and it is a very light red, could it be early menstruation. I have no menstrual pains or back ache like I usually do.could it be early menstruation or implantation bleeding?
It could be either. Wait and see how things develop in the next 1-2 days.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
- Is R2.7 billion for SAA subsidiaries enough or will taxpayers have to cough up more, parly asks
- Covid-19: Mkhize cracks whip ahead of Phase 2 vaccinations
- Spike in carjackings, home robberies evident citizens not safe in their most personal spaces
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20298 votes