Ask an expert

03 Feb 2009

Pill to stop my periods


I am going on holiday for 3 weeks, and i would not like to have my periods when i go to italy.... i woud like to stop my periods, i am leaving in March, so i need to know what is the pill called and when do i take it...

Answer 366 views

01 Jan 0001

You can use Provera or Primolut N starting 10 days before your period is due and continuing till you wish to have a period.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.