Ask an expert

06 Dec 2004

Please help
I have a redness around my penis below the glans... it is sometimes itchy, sometimes dry..

After sex, it is usually red and get puffy, the it takes a few days to recoever, but never really goes away.

It is also very sensitive, even sore sometimes..

My wife goes dry very quickly during sex.

What could this be?

I used to masturbate a lot, even damaged the foreskin during such an episode. Could this be related? I also had athlete's foot during this...

Please help.

Answer 308 views

01 Jan 0001

Please post to CyberDoc.
I only deal with female problems.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.