Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Nov 2005
I would like to list some symptoms and can somebody give me an idea of what could be wrong. i don't think i am pregnant because although my period did not come in October it came later and started 2 november, was lighter but i did do pregnacy test and blood test before period and was negative. i have tingly nipples that feel almost like burning but breasts are not sore, getting mild cramps low down in my stomach, i am constipated sometimes and i never used to be, tummy is slightly swollen, very tired and am for last 2 days getting a stabbing pain in my "down there" area. I have more discharge than normal on and off, no smelling no itching and now my mouth feels sore and it doesn't taste nice. Can it be hormone imbalance? i don't have money for doctor now. please does anybody else experience these things and why?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your help.
If you had the blood test before your period, you may have tested too early. If your period is late this month, you should test again.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Karyn Maughan | Hlophe found guilty of impeachable misconduct, does not guarantee his removal
- Ramaphosa under pressure to account for alleged role in Eskom’s troubles
- Hawks close in on Mahlobo over parallel spy structure
- Alleged irregularities in Unisa’s R3 million accommodation deal probed
- 'Hit list' worries ANC in Eastern Cape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19864 votes