Ask an expert

10 Apr 2006

please help?!?!
I would like to know, if one has maybe a cyst, infection or even something like endometriosis, what does the pain feel like, is it in you pelvic area, or lower abdominal area, and is it a constant pain, or does the pain come maybe for a few seconds and is gone for a long time??? Also, is it unhealthy for a man to climax inside the woman? Is it necessary to douche, or does it come out natuaraly? Please help.
Answer 320 views

01 Jan 0001

Pain is variable from person to person.
It is not unhealthy for a man to ejaculate inside you, unless you aer worried about STDs. There is no need to douche in normal circumstances.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9363 votes
67% - 19336 votes