Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Jul 2008
pls help! lots of blood in urine!!
I am travelling at the moment so need quick advice, have had urinar tract infection before but this feels different. I am currently not menstrating, that i am sure of. I got some medication at a pharmacy today Cystinol_akut, this evening the concentration of blood in my urine has tripled!!! and it is intensly painful to urinate. please please help with advice.. im pretty far away from docter, but will make a plan ttmorrow morning if its urgent.
It does sound like a bad UTI. If it persists, you will have to see a doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- WATCH | 'This was the most death I've dealt with' - Cape Town doctor reflects on a year of Covid-19
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Looking back at Patient Zero’s journey
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19419 votes