Ask an expert

07 Jul 2005

My husband and I what another baby and I stop using the pill 6 years ago. Everything we go to the gynae they tell us nothing is wrong. Do you have any advice for us?
Answer 265 views

01 Jan 0001

I'd suggest that you see a fertility expert for further investigations.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.