Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Jul 2008
Just a very serouis question. For more than a year i did not have my periods. I am over weight. After my baby was born I had have my periods for two months and then it just stoped. Now my question. Can i ovilate and get pregnant without having periods? Please help my.
You will not fall pregnant if you are not ovulating.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19385 votes