Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Jul 2010
pregnant and dont know what to do
Im pregnant and dont know what to do, I think getting an abortion would be the best option for me at this stage. Can I please get more information on how to go about getting this done. I would also like to know if there are GP''s that perform abortions as I am nervous to go to a hospital.If any of you ladies know of ang GP''s in the cape town area that perform these. I am really desperate!
GPs do not do abortions in their rooms. You can go to a Marie-Stopes clinic where GPs do abortions, or you can go to a gynaecologist or the state hospital nearest to you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Covid-19: Men create more antibodies after asymptomatic infections and keep them for longer – new research
- Supportive partners protect relationship quality in people with depression or stress
- Storm in a teacup? Rooibos farmers fear the worst as they await price fate
- ANC deputy chief whip called a “fool” by EFF MPL
- There’s 'nothing special' about it: JSC feels 'no pressure' to finalise John Hlophe matter
- Will the ANCYL's new task team be able to fix the youth wing?
- 'My heart broke in half' - Miguel Louw's mother, sister speak of their emotional turmoil
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19904 votes