Ask an expert

20 Aug 2007

Pregnant, GP or gynae
I have just found out that I'm 7weeks pregnant. I want to know who do I go to- The GP or the gynae. The GP did the blood test, told me my results and didn't say anything about me coming back to see him. I've made an appointment with a Gynae-Is it too soon?
Answer 401 views

01 Jan 0001

It is fine to make an appointment with the gynaecologist now.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes