Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Dec 2004
Pregnant or not
Hi, On Saterday when my husband and myself were having foreplay and sucked my breast he spat out and aid that he has tasted a bitter stuff coming from my breast, the the same night I woke up with the weirdest of cramps, like the ones I had when I was pregnat with my 1st child. I have slight naseau and dizzy spells. Could I be pregnant. My coleage also tol me that I could be pregnant as she sits and falls asleep even when I talk to her.
If you have missed a period, pregnancy is possible.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What happens if you walk into a vaccination site? We break it down
- Do we really need to walk 10 000 steps a day?
- Over half of adults unvaccinated for Covid-19 fear needles – here’s what’s proven to help
- Many of us overestimate our exercise levels – here’s how to calculate how much you really do
- How forensic experts used genetic genealogy to help solve a grisly double murder - 16 years later
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Never-ending story: Zondo Commission to seek another extension – but will govt pay for it?
- SA Post Office has a new business plan, but admits losing Postbank will hurt
- Sihle Zikalala calls on the ANCYL task team to focus on SA's 'three pandemics'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20834 votes