Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Jul 2005
pregnant or not?
I missed my period last month. So i done a blood test to see if i am pregnant or not. It was negative. So i just left it. Then i started to feel nauseas and very tired. In the last month my stomick grown bigger(never had one) and got some pain in my abdomanal. Not strong pain just i can feel it. And it is so fast. My breast are bigger and saw. It is now a month after i done the blood test and still no period. Do you think i am pregnant?
You could be. I would suggest that you consult your doctor. Another possibility would be a cyst on the ovary.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Are chemicals shrinking your penis and depleting your sperm? Here’s what the evidence really says
- Rare neurological condition linked to Covid infection in 21 countries
- ‘We have to be alert, not alarmed’ says KRISP director about B.1.617 variant identified in India
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- No evidence yet that alcohol interferes with Covid-19 vaccines, but go slow on the drinks to be safe
- THE ESKOM FILES | Flashy Eskom exec 'still owes us about a million bucks' says Pretoria builder
- US support on Covid-19 vaccine patents: This is how it happened
- SATURDAY PROFILE | From Sudan to SA: One man's journey from being called a spy to becoming a doctor
- Late interim leader’s son Misuzulu named Zulu king
- SA house prices are showing real growth, index shows
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20221 votes