Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Jul 2010
pregnant or not
Ill like to ask advice my hubby and i have been trying for a while now but i got my period 11 July for 3 days and im normally 7 days on the last day of my period there was nothing and we had sex but the next day i was spotting again . now since 2 weeks ago i feel bloated and my breast are heavy and growing i have pick up weight and im constipated and my breast started to itch after i scratch it flakes comes off it looks like it peeling off but last night we had sex again and this morning i started seeing brownish coming out again and then light red could i have periods twice in one month it only now the 28 July or could i be pregnant . We are planning for a baby but didn''t wane take test yet dont wane get a negative answer. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE ADVICE ME ???????
As your last period was shorter than usual, you should do a pregnancy test. This is a possibility.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Patty politics: How RocoMamas' tiff with a small business over a name could backfire
- Proteas and T20 World Cup: Time for loyalty, team building has arrived
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 20000 votes