Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
01 Apr 2006
I am almost due to have my baby and last night for the first time in a long time i started feeling sick and started throwing up. Is this a stomach bug or maybe a sign that the baby will be appearing soon? My stomach has dropped a lot and i get strong period-like pains often, the baby moves, but not as often.
Could be a tummy bug. If it persists though see your doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Rather than focusing on Ramaphosa, the DA should focus on itself
- Anyone for cricket? Meet the Joburg bug lady who's putting insects on the menu
- OPINION | Did this 'slip' by Mika Salo explain Ferrari's drop in performance last year?
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- From disturbed sleeping to difficulty concentrating, here's why you need to get your child moving
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19387 votes