Ask an expert

16 Oct 2009

Pregnant wiith fibrants
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant after I had a miscarraige about a year ago. We do have a child and I gave natural birth on 39 weeks after a difficult pregnancy.After my miscarraige I had only one normal menstruation, the rest of the time it was very irregular. After some blood test and a scan with my gp, it shows that I have Fibrants all around my womb, bladder and back. It is very painful and cause a lot of infections. He recommended that I get pregnant first and then pay attenion to it. I want to know it that is the right thing to do especially since I do have a history with problem pregnancies or do you recommend that I go back to my gyno and sort it out first?
Thank you
Answer 1,036 views

01 Jan 0001

See your gynecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes